Thursday 4 July 2013

Part 25 ~ Happy Weekend

Really pretty happy and excited that you're coming to KL again after my birthday.
I know that was my fault to think crankily.
I really miss you from time to time, from day to day.

Although we do keep in touch via whatsapp and fb everyday, from morning till night. 
But do you know that when I have no updates from you, I feel so lost! 
Thinking here and there can not be avoided.


We're so far apart, only meet up may be once or twice per month. I really miss you so much. Wish to live with you everyday. Cook for you. Wait for you at home during your working days. Watch movies with you. Shopping with you when you not working.

Most important, I wanted to share every of my happiness and sadness with you in person. I want you to hug me when I happy and sad. When I stressed at work, I wish to see you when I reach home.... 

I'm serious on you too. I love you. 

No comments:

Post a Comment