Friday 9 January 2015

Part 50 ~ Bad January 2015

This is a bad beginning for me and mom in this very new year.

Mom is attacking by a sudden left foot swollen with severe pain.

She can't ambulate without assistance.

Of course she won't be able to perform her normal activity of daily living,

included going to toilet (for pee or poo), pants changing, getting down from bed, getting food when hungry.... etc.

It was started with mild 2-3 days before we heading to KL over the weekend (on 2/1/15).

Mom choose to keep the real situation whenever I called her during my trip in KL.

Until Sunday, her voice was obviously not the same.

OMG! She was in severe pain!!!!



The moment I reached home, it was really break my heart off and I was crying away inside my heart.

Her foot was really swollen like an elephant leg, warm to touch, and she was febrile.

With all the ineffective treatment and uncertain diagnosis (from few consultations),

Mom was diagnosed with Bacteria Infection.

Bringing whole packets of antibiotics and anti-inflammatory pills,

I took 3 days unpaid leave (aka urgent leaves) to take care mom at home.

Taking care of a dependant for day and night isn't that easy and quite exhausted.

Lucky hubby was with us all this while, helping me, fetching me, reassurance me.

Thank God, sister willing to fly over and took over the task, and I can go back to work as usual.

(From Sunday) Till now, today is day 6, improvement very minimal.

 
Can mom be alone again at home from Monday onwards?

Will she get better later?

Dear God, can you heal my mom? Pleaseeeeeeee...

No comments:

Post a Comment