Friday 30 January 2015

Part 52 ~ Horsey in this Woody Goat Year 2015

As per fortune, 2014 isn't a good year for horsey like me. Of course, I wasn't that bad at the first half of the year while I was staying in KL. But good life doesn't last once I had moved to Kulai. Hubby always remind me that I'm no longer in KL anymore.
 
 
 
Social life, career life, daily routine life.... all dramatically changed. Career life really kills me almost everyday since jobs application starts. Included now I'm at my current company. People is 'shit', not well controlled by management, culture is bullshit! Nothing I like about my current company.
 
But I know, God always prepare something or someone for me when I in trouble. I have a good partner, she is understanding, helpful, kind and caring too. And also a young cute HR personnel. Sorry to say, it's really pulling me down all these while since I working here.
 
 
Emotion being down, dull, depressed, demotivated... I feel so sick when I go to office. Hubby became my victim, sorry dear. Seriously, I don't know how to handle all this bad emotion which happened at once.
 
I know hubby was quite worried about me since I had moved over. After consultation with his regular Feng Shui master, hubby bought me this little pinky. He told, this will avoid bad people surrounding me, meanwhile it will attract good relationship from family, friends, and boss which will bringing luck to me at work. I sincerely wish that all this will happen!
 
 
Dear God, I didn't meant that loosing trust or believe from you. I still believe God is always there for me, and He is always listen to my words. Anyhow, the little pink Rose Quartz is a 'ok' accessory for me to carry everyday, perhaps I will transform it to become a necklace one day.....
 
Still, I have to thank my hubby. Thank you so much. I know you are trying your best to make me feel good. I knew it. Just the matter of time. I will wait patiently.
 


No comments:

Post a Comment