Monday 2 February 2015

Post 53 ~ Trying to be busy over the weekend

It was a tough week, although workload still manageable, but psychologically and mentally was bad. It was torturing. I am so desperate for a distress programme or activity.

Being a newbie in the company which is still under probation period, it is super-duper difficult and I could say impossible for me to have vacation or holiday right now.

As my manager told me previous week, due to my Unpaid Leave application over the two months, I am under 'watch' list. My three month probation period will be due on 11th February 2015. Throughout her experiences in the company, there is no such thing as Probation Period Extension. Either you are failed or passed the probation period, no other chances will be given.

Meaning, I might be sacked from the company due to my so-called 'bad performance'. Those days I was taking Urgent Leaves due to mom had having bad health condition which really required someone to take care of her at home. How can I be cruel and leave my sick mom at home alone just because of my probation period?

May be I am not that fortunate to have other siblings / family members or rich enough to employ a maid / private nurse to look after her at home for her ADLs. But as I know, I have only ONE mom, no one can reply or duplicate her. If company is really that cold blooded, I think I won't mind to have sack from the company!

Anyhow, hubby managed to arrange some activities over the weekend. Still, I am 'allowing' him to go for his birding in the morning while I was having my morning walk with mom. During these period, those foot swollen (due to Gout attack and infection) and shoulder dislocation, we have to limit her mobility of her affected limbs. And I am glad that, mom has came out from it slowly. She was so happy to see the morning sun too.

Although we were slow, but doesn't matter, better than not walking at all.


You will be surprised to see all these beautiful stuffs during our walk.

I do believed, morning walk is good for us, especially to the elderly person. moving their stiff joints, getting fresh air, getting sun bath for Vitamin D.... etc. And I feel so good after the session.




No comments:

Post a Comment