Tuesday 10 February 2015

Part 54 ~ Passed

When I was writing this post, I am a confirmed staff for the company.
I am now entitled for 'precious' 12 days of Annual Leave.
I am also entitled for 'priceless' 16 days of Sick Leave.

I was having a private session with Mrs Manager.
She was announcing the 'good' news to me personally with the confirmation letter which was signed by my Mrs VP.



I really don't know how to describe my feeling when I was getting this news.
The feeling was quite complicated, it was mixture of everything.
I can say, this is the very first time, I was feeling nothing when I was being confirmed by a company I worked with.
I didn't feel happy or excited, or even satisfied or motivated.

During the private session, Mrs Manager was giving me a chance that our neighbour, Mr Claims Manager was offering me a post due to my working experience, as I know, their business is growing, and there is a big client on the way.

To be frank, I don't like Claims department.
The department is just too unfriendly to me as a outsider.

For the past 3 months, I was happily working with my partner and my SG colleagues.
At this moment, I don't feel like changing department is a good move for me.
Most important, I am actually applying job else where.
It won't serve any purpose if I decide to change department.

So..... right now.... I just sit back and wait... Wait for the call!

No comments:

Post a Comment