Tuesday 10 February 2015

Post 55 ~ Dropping by only... Kota Iskandar Johor

I am been here in Kulai for almost 5 months.
Time is cruel, it flies without our notice.

Frankly speaking, I have not much chance to explore Johor or cuti-cuti Johor even.
It been many times I asked hubby, "Lokong, any place can go lepak in Johor?"
Hubby will replied me with, "Nothing lor.... Just nothing special here lor..."

Hmmmm.... In fact, hubby not the first one who answered with nothing.
I did thrown the same question to my partner and HR personnel, who is local to make any recommendation.
What a disappointed feedback from locals, Johor really has nothing to explore.

Thank God. I have a hubby who is very much into photography.
Photographer loves to explore.
Photographer also loves to discover places where is good for his/her hobby.

And here we are on this lovely Saturday ~ Kota Iskandar.


























As my habit, I used to Google the place before I actually there in person.
There are so many amazing pictures were shown at Google.
I was actually looking forward for the trip, hopefully to get some beautiful sunset pictures from there.

But, it was too early to be excited for the place.
As hubby told, it might be due to poor maintenance, environment and building structure wasn't nice as those days.

Hopefully what I witnessed with my eyes doesn't spoilt my pictures oh!


Cloudy evening

Sun set in HDR version

We were driving and going around the park.
Nothing was impressed, but we managed to capture the beautiful sunset.

I am still having my unprocessed sun setting pictures in my camera.
I am keep asking myself why?



Why I am still keeping my pictures unprocessed?
Why I still don't upload my pictures to FB?

It that a sign of losing interest on photography?

No comments:

Post a Comment