Wednesday 1 April 2015

Post 64 ~ Sun Rising at Kampung Tanjung Langsat (Throwback)


It was such a wonderful sun seeking experience.

Waking up early in the morning at 5am just for the sun rising.

We were there too early which was out of our expectation.

No doubt, the shooting point was not that easy to be located,

but we made it!

We had our cameras and tripod setup,

getting things ready just for the little short moment.

We keep watching the sky, growing brighter through purplish pink to yellowish.



And here we are!!!! Such a beautiful golden egg yolk.

I can't take my eyes off of you when you are just right in front of me.









You will understand how's my feeling through the pictures I posted.

Maybe it was a long weekend, shooting was done without much disturbance.




















































We enjoyed the shooting outing so much.

Thanks hubby.






No comments:

Post a Comment