Tuesday 30 December 2014

Part 44 ~ Embarrassment and Heart Aching

Time really flies. I'm being here in Kulai almost two months. Having a "wonderful" break. On the other hand, I'm jobless for almost two months too. Of course I'm happy to have a break during my settling down at a new environment. But when the "holiday" is getting prolonged, it will become meaningless, wasted and worrying me too. Jobless life became a burden to me. 

I'm getting stressed and tensioned. I do not know what can I do now? I keep browsing all the recruitment websites, checking my mailbox, sending my CV and updating my personal working profile too. Every interview call also giving me a hope, unfortunately it ended up with false hope. It happened again and again.

Those days when I was I KL, never been having such upset and heart breaking while getting a job. I was so lucky to have jobs coming towards me. I wasn't worried at all about not getting a good job in KL. I'm getting promoted from one company to another. I'm really proud of myself. Those days, I was able to earn average 5-6K per month, with no house or car commitment, I was rather relaxed with my life.

But, it will be a history to me, and it hasn't happened to me again in Kulai, or even Johor. With such great working experiences of a few big companies, it became bullshit and rubbish when am asking for a job here. Those interviewers don't bother at all about my past, they just want a cheap labor. 


I am feeling so heartache these two months of the job seeking process. I was someone who can earn almost 6K in KL, but I hardly get a job with just a 2K pay. I feel so useless here. I almost lost myself. I can't see my future. I really have no idea how can I survive for the coming days without a proper job. And I dare not dream to have a good career neither. 

Worst comes to the worst, am I supposed to consider a job in Singapore? Will you support me?

No comments:

Post a Comment