Tuesday 30 December 2014

Part 48 ~ My Christmas Wish 2014

It was my practise or so called habit to have some nice shoots
with my photogs (and for my mom too)during the Christmas festival in KL.





















No doubt KL always has having the beautiful deco
which never disappointed me ever especially Pavillion.
This habit was lasted for years during my confinement in KL.


























But, things changed. Things no longer be the same anymore.
KL, is 300km far apart from me.
KL, is no longer an usual hangout place for me through.
Till now, I still miss my days in KL.

Thanks hubby for the organization for a 2D1N trip in KL.
















































I managed to witness the beautiful Christmas deco in KL.
I managed to have catch-up with my buddies and besties.
I managed to relief my hand itchiness for camera shutter.
And most important, hubby managed to try the BKT he wanted!


























Everything was just nicely arranged except Kevin.
We missed the meet-up with him due to my miscommunication.

Thanks again hubby for the arrangement.
I do enjoy the trip.




















Unfortunately, mom wasn't well enough to enjoy the trip.
Although it was quite uneasy to have 'unwell' mom tagging with us along the way,
thanks hubby and everyone for the care, concern and understanding,
mom was feeling quite cheerful along the trip.


No comments:

Post a Comment