Thursday 4 December 2014

Part 46 ~ YOU ARE ALWAYS IN MY HEART

Since I started my relationship with him,
this was my third time I went back Kuching with hubby.
After the situation during my ROM,
I don't expect any precious feeling from this trip.

As hubby said,
this trip was meant for Yuan Yuan ONE year old birthday celebration.
For the sake of respect towards FIL and SIL,
we should go back.  





















Two day one night, from Kulai to Kuching.
Although I had prepared myself,
but I never thought for such worst treats at her house!

No conversation with her, never mind.
No eye contact with her, never mind.
No response or reply from her, also never mind.
I will hold myself till end of the trip.

But, she can really treats me transparent!!!
Trying to close the gate at living room while I was still sitting at the gate edge!
She almost hurt me with the gate!
Trying to switch off air-con while I was still sitting at the living room (alone)!
She really can't see me there? Was I transparent?
Trying to grab/take away baby while I was cradling in the cradle!
She almost knock my toes by the cradle wheels!

















You were good to me at the beginning stage.
Why all this relationship changed dramatically!!
Did I do something wrong?
Did I upset you?

As hubby told, she doesn't likes my mum!
So what!!!
She is my mum, now and ever!!
I won't throw my mum aside or ignore her after I got married.
Taking care of my mum is compulsory!
I didn't see anything goes wrong here!

















She spoilt my ROM!
The most meaningful day of us!!!
And she spoilt it!!!
For this, I won't forget her, now and ever.

I can foresee,
it will be the same for my wedding dinner!
And wishing her all the best on how bad will she going to treat me!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment