Monday 22 December 2014

Part 47 ~ Job Seeking Experience in JB

I was unemployed since my previous job resignation on 23/7/14 in KL.
I know I'm gonna miss my career and let go a not-bad salary job in KL too.






















But I know I have to be responsible for the decision I had made,
to marry him and permanently staying in Kulai for at least another 20-30 years if I am OK to survive such long duration.  

This is an dramatic chance for me to start my new life in Kulai.
Even at this hour upon blogging right now,
I am still find myself very hard to adapt and accept what I am dealing with everyday.

I have no other better choice,
I just have to force myself for all the non-senses.

I know hubby is trying hard for me and my mom.
I can see it and I can feel it too.
I know hubby also trying his very best to assist me in everything, included getting me a job too.

I'm very stressed since day ONE I moved over, even now.
I had almost spent out majority of my flooding funds from my account.
Of course I was frustrated in everything here.

Hundreds of applications and emailed was sent for a job in Kulai and JB.
With my limited career exposure and unrelated working experiences,
it was pretty hard for me to get a job I want, or a job I can work well with my background.

Finally, God listened my prayers.

30/10/2014 ~ I received a call from her, Emily; HR from Ezyhealth.  
She was clarifying my latest updates if still interested for a job.
Of course, I had gave her a big YES, and interview appointment made.

05/11/2014 ~ Job interview with Pauline, also my current manager.
I was happily spreading the good news to my hubby.
He was so supportive, hubby and mom were my supporters to accompany me for the interview with all the was from Kulai to City Square, which was about 37km away from home.

I wasn't sure if I was doing well during my interview.
Interviewer was trying to brain wash me and queried me if I can work in a small company, and if I can accept a job with almost 50% lower down salary compared to my previous jobs in KL.
I know I have no reason to say NO for the offer, I know I won't be as lucky as in KL any more.

But, interviewer has no immediate confirmation for the employment.
What else, I know, I have to wait for her answer as what my past jobs seeking experiences.
I dare not expect any good news from Ezyhealth.
I know I wasn't doing well during the session.
I know I might not be the one she wants.
And I know also I might be too expensive to be employed.

06/11/2014 ~ YES!!! Pauline called me!! AMEN!!!
She is offering me a job! Corporate Administration Executive.
Anyhow, I still need to be interviewed by her boss in Singapore and to discuss further on my salary too.

Although I am not really sure what's the job all about....
But I can just try my best to learn what I have to learn......


















11/11/2014 ~ I stepped into their SG office, met the lady boss. I was glad that she doesn't teased me who willing to downgrade my employment level and my salary.
Without any further consideration, I accepted and signed the offer.
Employment effective with immediate effect. Finally I was employed!

Winnie Lam ~ You are entering to another level of life in JB.  
What I can tell myself ~ just be patient!

No comments:

Post a Comment