Tuesday 24 March 2015

Post 57 ~ Desaru Johor

Desaru ~ I'm been hearing this name for many times since I had moved to Johor. Unfortunately there are always unpredictable consequences which stopping us to visit this place.

Finally, we managed to squeeze out a Saturday for a day trip over there. It wasn't near for us to depart from Kulai, it was approximately 90km by car.



Our gadgets of the trip



Happily having my own selfie in the car

We had no specified programme planned for this day trip. Just having our relaxed drive around the area, and exploring any spots for photography. Hoping that we can have some nice landscape pictures for collection.

Of course I won't forget my little Peter as well. We dropped by the beach, fish market, abandoned land and side of the expressway for sunset. Thanks so much for the beautify sunny weather on the day.





The beach with the 'rocks'



Very tiny and smooth sands



Looked like I was at the top of the mountain



Kiddos were busying with the sands

My little Peter was busy too

Haha.... wondering if hubby was taking pictures of the girls

Ops..... gotcha!!!

Thanks hubby for the beautiful picture of mine
 
What do you guys think about this picture?

I love this picture very much

Some one said this picture is great!

Lets run!!

He is COOL!



He is always my man

Getting ready for sun set

Sunset

Night screen during the golden hours
 
Went to Lotus Resort, knowing their facilities are not bad through. Thinking of having family gathering one day in the future.



Beautiful blue sky

You and Me

I will follow you


Thanks hubby for the nice trip on this beautiful Saturday. See, we both were getting so many beautiful pictures for the day.

At the end of the day, this is what we had. Hahahahahaha!!! Tanned skin!









No comments:

Post a Comment