Monday 30 March 2015

Post 61 ~ Little Handsome Sebastian

Great news was spreading to my house,
hubby god dad and god mom baby was delivered via LSCS,
both mother and baby are safe and healthy.

Baby named Sebastian, he was fine, with bearable jaundice,
both mother and baby are allowed to be discharged from GH JB.

First time seeing such small new born baby.
Sebastian was only 2 day old.
He was so small, born weight was around 2kg.
face with reddish rashes and jaundice noted around the face and neck region.

 
2 weeks later, we visited them again.
 
Sebastian looked bigger with very minimal jaundice.
That's a good sign for a new born.
 
This time, I have time to carry Sebastian.
He was getting along quite well with me.
 

 
Helping god mom to change dry clean clothes for him,
helping her to take care of him while god mom and god dada are going out for some food.
 
I managed to make him smiled while I wanted to have pictures with him.
Lastly, I managed to bring him to his dream land.
 
 
And my task accomplished, passed back Sebastian to his grandma.
Bye Sebastian, auntie Winnie will come and visit you again ya...
 


No comments:

Post a Comment