Friday 27 March 2015

Post 60 ~ An Outing for The Colourful Culture

I am a pure Malaysian, staying in Malaysia mixing around with other races. I do have Indian classmates, school mates, colleagues, friends, even my neighbour is Indian too. They are nice people. Different races and cultures doesn't block me from making friend with them.
 
I likes Indian costume, accessories,  and their traditional dances. They are so colourful and unique. I wish to know more and understand more about them. On this beautiful sunny day, hubby brought me to Little India in the island. Came to the temple, believers are having their morning prayers and worship.
 







 
I can feel their sincerity and peace while I am in the temple although I am just a visitor. Just like I am in the church with our Sunday morning church worship service. They are nice and friendly.

I can't write much as I am not really good in description of the beautiful 'scene' I saw in the temple. But I believed my pictures would be the best story teller.
 











 


 
Hubby having nice chat with the in-charge, uncle is so friendly and happily introducing the temple to us. He is welcoming us to come for shooting and visiting at anytime.
 
 

Thanks hubby for the trip, this is really a meaningful photography outing.
 

 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment