Tuesday 31 March 2015

Post 62 ~ Step by Step Towards New Life in Island

From interview, accepting offer, going through medical check-up, work pass application and room confirmation; every step seems to be going smoothly. It is getting nearer and nearer for me to become a foreign worker in island.
 
Today I am tendering my resignation. In fact, yesterday was the day whereby my resignation letter was sent via email to my boss, resignation shall takes effect since yesterday. And last servicing day will be on 30th April, 2015. (smiling cheekily inside my heart, manager also have to follow my plan as stated in the letter).
 
 
Sorry to say that, usually during my resignation, I won't tell my current boss where or which organization will I going. Not to worry about being tracked in the new place, but I want to avoid any unnecessary issue in the future.
 
Every resignation, I just wish to have a great farewell with the company and of course my lovely colleagues. Of course I have not much here, I am nobody here, just a small tiny nut, I guessed majority of them don't even know my name; but the one who I had here, they are my angels. Especially my partner, Constance.
 
 
Thank you so much for being so patient with me, teaching me, guiding me, advising me. Really appreciate of all the hard work from you. I am working very well with you for the past few months. I am glad to know you as a friend.  
 
 
Constance, trust me, you are a nice girl, a great friend, a great working partner as well. I am here to wish you all the best in future.
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment