Sunday 24 May 2015

Post 67 ~ I am No Longer Driving to Work

Living in KL for more almost 5 years with own transport to every place I wanted to. Either to office on regular basis, shopping malls, restaurants, or going back Ipoh, I used to drive myself, from point A to point B, door to door traveling on my own sweet time. 

Besides the terrible traffic in town, I'm still prefer to drive in KL due to the incomplete public transportation system in Malaysia. But SG is different, it is not easy to own a personal vehicle here. As I always believe, when God closes one door in front of you, For sure He will open a window for you.



I'm feeling so satisfied and amazed with the public transportation system in SG. MRT service covering most of the areas not only meant for town. From Woodlands to office, I know it's a bit far, but it is considered very good to me dy.


I starts to walk from HDB to the nearest MRT station, it cost me 10-15 min duration. You may take public buses to the station, but for the sake of money and time, I decided to walk. Walking through the staircase, pedestrian walkway, escalators towards the station. That's lots of walking for me.


But everything still manageable. I walk, I ride, and I walk again. I wish this walking will bring me a healthier life style. 

Winnie Lam, gambateh!





No comments:

Post a Comment