Thursday 28 May 2015

Post 68 ~ First week in Singapore

This is my very first symbols of living in Singapore. My house keys in Singapore. The security device for POSB. Thanks buddy Jacqueline for the HK keychain, and yes, I will be carrying it everyday with me. 


I do believed that I'm still having very poor sense of direction especially when I come to a new place. I have to put in more effort to memorise the road, direction, MRT station names, correct exit to the office, correct ways for lunch, and finally correct direction to walk back home. 



My iPhone, always my rescuer when I am lost. Just to ensure my phone is always full of battery. Power bank always standby inside my bag. Or at least I am contactable for my hubby. He can always comes elsewhere to locate me. I know I am not dependent and tough enough. I know I am weak and useless. Please give me some time, I know I can overcome it. 



For first two weeks, appetite doesn't seem to be alright. Not as strong eating as those days. No doubt I miss home cook food by mama. But I just can't eat much. Porridge, soup noodles or sandwiches always my choice during lunch hour. And worst condition is constipation. Taking laxative also can help much. I think it is again my psycho issue.


But sometimes, my shoes also giving my problem, thought of getting a pair comfortable leather flats for walking, but it is always pull me down.  


My sole always pain, my foot always hurts with blisters and skin pealing. I am still have to drag my aching foot back home. Step by step slowly, and keep walking, I will still able to reach my destination. 



No comments:

Post a Comment