Friday 29 May 2015

Post 70 ~ Housekey

Yesterday was my second day MC. Supposed to have dinne date with hubby when he is back. I thought I am improving with the rest whole day. Evening I brush up myself and getting ready to go out and the hiccup starts. 

I can't find my house keys. I searching all over the room and looking up and down the house, even the dustbin. I can't locate my house keys. I starts panic. I called hubby, told him that I lost my keys, and I can't come out from the house. I'm so panic and scared. I was so lost. My mind just blank and can't recall anything. 

I feel breathless and palpitation again. Condition getting worst! OMG, what is happening to me? Hubby got packed some food for dinner and ran back home to "rescue" me. I cried so badly when I see him! 



Keys found and time to calm me down by swallowing another pill of Lorazepam. It is really a horrible feeling. How long more for me to sustain this kind of horrible feeling. I think I might get mad one day in future! No joke!

No comments:

Post a Comment