Sunday 24 May 2015

Post 66 ~ I'm an Official Foreign Worker

My new life in Singapore is getting nearer and nearer. Company looking forward for my joining. Hubby feeling happy for my new career at big organisation. Of course I wish to grab this chance to rebuild my financial status. I know everything will not be as easy as I working in KL. But I will try my very best to go for it. Never try never know how far I can go.

Medical check up completed. MOM had approved my work permit application via AXA. Reporting day to AXA had been fixed. Room confirmed too. Everything just going very smooth. 


Not to conclude as very nice room, but it is more than enough to have a place to rest after work. Since I have no other better choice but to stay in SG on weekdays, mom had decided to move back to Ipoh. I felt so upset and hard for her leaving. But I know, I can't behave so selfish to keep mom in Kulai alone over the weekdays. It is not advisable to keep an old people alone at home for most of the time. I understand that. I have to let mom go. But I'm truly miss her so badly.

It was an unofficial celebration for my new job in SG, thanks Andy for the salmon treats. We liked it so much. For the first few nights, thanks for lending place to hubby for the night stay. 





Actually I was quite nervous about my new job. Everything will be very fresh to me. New company, new system, new practice as per country requirements, new colleagues.... Everything just very strange to me. I'm not sure if I can adapt and cope it well within a short duration. But I promised myself, I will try my very best to overcome every challenge.




And I do believe, God is always there with me. Hubby also staying in SG to standby for me too. I know hubby is very worried of me. I'm always a little girl to him. With my poor sense of direction and poor memories, I might face many difficulties throughout my daily routine. 

Dear, believe me, I will try my best for everything. Because I'm your super wife!





No comments:

Post a Comment