Thursday 27 June 2013

Part 1 – Started from Broga Hill

It was quite some times for me to confirm a commitment with a man in a relationship. For the years ago since I had broken with my ex-husband, I’d been enrolled into few casual relationships. Where I was thinking I am yet to get myself ready for any serious relationship. And all the ex-boy friends are aware of our actual situations. As I love the conditions where has no strings attached. Sound funny or sound weird? I don’t think so, to me, he will be my boy friend when I need him, else I will remain my singlehood life, keep enjoying with my families, my friends, my hobbies…. Etc. 

Why I am not ready for a serious relationship with commitment? Since May 2009, my heart was broken by him dramatically. From time to time, men are surrounding me throughout the years. But I wasn’t committing to anyone of them. Remain casual relationship will be just fine for me & them. As our agreement was we have our freedom to go for better couples. That was the rules of our game. 



Until this New Year, our very first meet up at Broga Hill on January 1st, 2012 for the hiking outing. Since then onwards, we are staying in touch more and more often. Text messages from day till night, from Monday till Sunday. Day by day, I think it was a time for me to give you tests. I was planning for Southern trips more often, giving more chances for us to gather and trying to understand you more. 

All tests were going smoothly through our entire meet up. Until my last Singapore trip with Phang in Universal Studio….. 




When I was happily & crazily having fun with Phang ah jie inside Universal Studio, I was really out of focus as my mobile phone was totally gone with its battery. Of course I was unreachable. The day was darkening, and it was time for us to go home. You might think this is common to have mobile phone with low battery when you were out. The second I connected my phone to the charger, it was crazily non stop buzzing with incoming messages & missed calls. OMG! And Ah Jie was so beh-ta-han with the non stop incoming messages tone too. But it was something so touched. And I could say it was more than 90% of the messages are from you. After I had finished reading all the messages, Andy’s call was the next. He was instructed to contact me to ensure I am safe in Singapore without your company. Through him, I was told that you really so anxious & kan-jiong about me when I was unreachable via mobile. 

I contacted you. And I can sense it; hope you are really having a great peaceful night spent after my message. (Points added, wink wink) 



No comments:

Post a Comment