Thursday 27 June 2013

Part 3 – Life Changed

Throughout my life, I always wish to meet someone who is unlike any other. This person is one I could forever talk to (included answering all my questions). He understands me in a way that no one else does. This person is my soul mate, my best buddy. If there is ONE, I won’t let him go, ever, as I believed he is someone who sent by my angel from heaven. For the past years, I might not find the one I looking for, but I will find who will meet. That is truth. Imagine if I wasn’t join you all during the last January Broga hill hiking trip, I don’t thinkyou will have the chance to read this letter. Agree? 


Since ever I had stood up from my previous fall, I’m been learning to appreciate and cherish every moment I had. To me, each moment is reality, each moment is a gift, each moment also an eternal present for me; I must let go all my past, because the past had gone. Future is something I am looking forward and I can sense that it is on its way towards me. I am not the same as DJ said; because I was realized what I deserved and it’s not what I had before. 

All these years, LOVE is something untrustable to me. LOVE is lies, LOVE is betrayment, LOVE is disappointment, LOVE is “so what”!!! I don’t LOVE, or should I say, I dare not LOVE anymore. I’m also scared to fall in love, scared to fall fast, because every time I fall in love, it never seems to last. Till two years back, I had read an E-article, it says, . It kicked me away from my deep sleep, finally I realized, you won’t find your true love if you don’t love. 


You changed me. You clicked me that there is true LOVE in this world (beside love from family). I released the knot in my heart one by one from day to day. I wish all knots will be released completely very soon. Do you think so? 

No comments:

Post a Comment