Thursday 27 June 2013

Part 10 – You’d made it

Friday night (28/09/2012), and you’d made it. You reached and stopped at my condo with your exhausted look. Dear, whenever you are here in PJ. I really don’t mind to spend all my time with you. As long you’re willing to come, I willing to reject all my invitation for any appointment or any outing; because it was all your effort. I must do my best to be your companion, and to be your driver too. 

Dear, I am your girl friend; please don’t feel pai sei when you call me to fetch you at bus terminal at any hour. Please give me a chance to show my love to you. Please give me a chance to show you that I am willing and volunteer to do anything (which is within my capability) for you. But sometimes, I do feel bad or guilty that I need to be standby for night calls. We can’t really enjoy our dates especially at night. During my night duty, I’m not sure if those calls interrupt your sleep. I do feel bad to cause you tired and lethargy because of my work. 




Dear, did you ever imagine that what will happen if we meet earlier? Did you ever think that if we start meet earlier and date earlier? 

Hmmmm…. I don’t think will have the same turn up. I am sure that we will behave different without our past experiences; and I can foresee that we won’t love each other that much. 




God had designed and planned such ways for us for the past few years. Those experiences had tougher us and trained us in such way to love each other in a better way. I was fucking hate my ex-husband who was betrayed me, hurt me and spoilt me for the past few years. After I had a thorough counselling by Kevin, I should thank him for making a current ME. He made me to see the world with shaper eyes, he made me to appreciate our loved one with deepest heart. 


Dear, don’t you agree that? 

No comments:

Post a Comment