Thursday 27 June 2013

Part 7 – Life with You, my Little Man

After my divorcement, you’re the first boy friend that I announced happily to the world. You’re also the only guy that I introduced to my mama as BOY FRIEND. Mama is happy to see me dating happily with my Little Man. Telling her and story her the happy moment we had, sharing with her how good is my Little Man. I wish mama will accept my Little Man too. I wish to have blessing from her too, just same like my Little Man who wished to have blessing from his parents too. Why so hard? I am not an ordinary NORMAL girl like others. I was married, and divorced. I was having bad debts with banks last time, had been chasing for payment from bankers. Money been taken by ex-husband, no money for car instalment, car road tax and car insurance, no money for credit cards, no money for rental and even no money for my daily basic expenses, never had my mind to have spare money to give parents pocket money. I do believe none of the parents will accept his son’s girl friend or wife to have such complicated and horrible background.

I promised myself to do something for you as a appreciation for you to continue our relationship. I had summarized my past and sent a text message to your mama. I know I might shock or surprise her for my past (although you had told your parents about my past). Every parent loves their children, so do them. 


Remember, you’d tell me that they did advise you to look for other girl friend because of my past. No doubt I was tearing inside me. But I won’t blame them, as I know every parent wish to protect their children, to avoid their children from getting hurt (again). I am not selfish, if they having difficulties to accept me, I will let go, I won’t drag on to hurt everyone. But I can sense that God i
s treating me very good, God was sending me an angel, I have you to love me and I have both parents to accept us. This is really so beautiful in my life. After all the raining days, God is presenting me with beautiful rainbow.

My current life is just re-juvenile with your love, soaking with your care and concerns, bathing with your pampering. I am just living in a castle and well treated as a princess. You been worried that you can’t fulfill me with material or financial requirements. You keep reminding me that you are not rich, not handsome and short. 

Since ever I had recognized you as my boy friend, I have never ever expected you to be a tall handsome rich man. I accepted you for who you are. I won’t expect any change from you too. Your LOVE had melted me. To be frank, I wish to have more love, more caring, more concerns and more pampers from you, dear. It is priceless. How poor you are now or future, I believed it won’t be stopping you from fulfilling me with all the above, right? 

Can I get a promise from you? 

No comments:

Post a Comment