Thursday 27 June 2013

Part 12 – Sister gets Married

My only sister had got herself married last weekend. She is just our little girl in the family and now, she is Mrs Ng, role had been changed to a wife, and daughter-in-law. In no time from now, I believed she will be a mother pretty soon. I am happy for her. Mama will be lonely at home. 

We both daughters are no longer staying beside her. This day had come finally. I know mama been trying her best to be more independent. She is trying her best to visit hospital regularly on her own by public transports. She is also trying her best to get used to the loneliness at home (although baba is at home too). I am the elder daughter; of course I should bear the responsibility to take care of parents. Especially mama, I know she will be following me wherever I go, even out of Ipoh, either KL or Johor (one day).


Thanks dear for willing to accept and invite mama into your live. Thanks dear for willing to explain all this to your parents and to wish them to support your decision. I know the more she’s staying under same roof with my baba (without us beside her), the more suffer and torture she will has. I can’t comment baba as not responsible. Anyhow also he did the main financial support the grow us. I can’t blame baba for not caring us or loving us. I also can’t blame him for being selfish, as he was grown as such due to problematic family and parent issue. He is selfish, because he has no one to teach him and show him what LOVE is for the family. I accept what he is; because he is my baba. 

No comments:

Post a Comment