Thursday 27 June 2013

Part 9 – An uneasy 36 hours

I hate this day, while we were happily chatting as usual, you prompt me with a question, "This weekend, you free or not?", I replied YES. It followed with a surprised answer that you are coming to KL this weekend after work on Friday. And you drive! 

You told me before, if nothing urgent; else you won’t simply drive to KL alone. You told me, beside meeting with me, you also wanted to get some confirmed answers from me. I was pleasing you to ask me through whatsapp, but you rejected me. You wanted to ask me in person and wanted to observe my expression while answering your so called usual questions. 


I keep throwing thousands and thousands WHY to you on the above matter. But you’re so difficult for me to dig any info from you. From yesterday (27/9/12) afternoon 13.30, the minute you told me that you’re coming today after work, I’m been waiting for the questions till you reach PJ. Waiting is killing, but I willing to be killed by you, as I know it is worth for waiting, because of you and our relationship. 

No comments:

Post a Comment