Thursday 27 June 2013

Part 8 – Ways to sustain a Position in him

You been telling me and reminded me that I have a very important position inside you. You been reassuring me from day one till now, you love me, you willing to take care of me for the entire time of my life. You also told me that you wanted to put my (or our) picture in your house in stead of family portrait. I feel so exciting, I was thinking next trip I visit you at Kulai again, should I be seeing my (or our) pictures hanging on the wall. Thanks dear for everything you had done and everything you had planned for us. 


Today, we are whatsapp-ing among each other for the day. Maybe I am not a good communicator. 

I said : “I can’t think of any reason not to love you, I can’t think of any reason to reject your love and I also can’t think of any reason not to have future with you.” 


Dear, I accepted you not because of my kindness, or I accepted you because I am single. That’s all bullshit. I did consider seriously before I give you a YES. No doubt you are really treating me so good and it’s really melted my heart to invite you into my life. I do wish we can spend our time together for the entire period, I do wish my family with accept my current relationship and accept you as part of our family too. Consideration not restraint to dating status only, but included our both families and our own family. 

No comments:

Post a Comment