Thursday 27 June 2013

Part 16 - Useless BF?

"Dear, when you need me, and I am not with you. I am useless BF!"

Please don't ever say this again! I know you will not be able to be with me all the time, especially when I in trouble or when I need someone's helping hand. 

From day 1 I accepted you for the distant relationship, I know I won't be able have my BF with me always. I know my BF won't be the first one to rescue me when I need him. I know my BF won't be able to do anything to ease me from anything.



But I still have friends... I am having helpful friends around. They are always there with me. Our friendship are not fake bullshit. I still can manage myself with their assistances.

Dear, I am alright here. Through it happened far away from you, but I will always let you be the first one to know everything about me, neither good or bad stuffs. And I do keep updating you for the outcome too. 

No worries dear. I can be myself here. 

Please don't ever says you are USELESS again! Else I won't layan u anymore!

No comments:

Post a Comment