Thursday 27 June 2013

Part 15 - Am I Old?

I was born in January 1979, and you were born in Dec 1979. I'm older than you for 11 months neh! 

People used to say, age is not a matter in any relationship. Don't you agree? Man of course not mind to have younger wife, but how about woman? Do they really don't mind to have young husband too? 



Emmmm..... I don't think so. Sometimes I am quite particular about my look. Staring at our couple pictures, I always ask myself, "am I looked old when standing next to you?" 

Although I used to have some compliments saying that I looked like mid 20-ish or late 20-ish, but I'm still worry. 

Woman well known to get old faster than man, especially after give birth to baby. And I no longer your young, sweet, cute and pretty sayamg ler... 

But I don't care, I know you will always here for me! ^0^

No comments:

Post a Comment