Thursday 27 June 2013

Part 11 – Happy Paktoh-ing

We’d been dated for two month since August 8, 2012. Within these two months, we had dated and met up for 8 times over the weekends. I know you might be busy for the coming months with your work and up coming study schedules. I know you are trying your very best to meet up as frequent as we can to eliminate the worries of sustaining long distant relationship. I know you wanted to prove that we are still able to date as any other couples. Thanks dear for all your effort. I know you are tired too for the frequent travelling to KL. 


Staring at the passed meet up schedule we had, I feel bad and guilty for not able to visit you at Kulai. Besides saying sorry, I really have no any other idea on what shall I do to ease my guiltiness. 

The only thing I can do for you is ~ enjoy and cherish every moment we had, ensure we are happy for every minute or even every second as my appreciation to your effort. I want every dating of us to be a memorable moments to recall in future. I want you to be happy and I want to see smiles are always hanging at your face. I want to capture every smile on your face. 

Dear, Happy Two Month Paktoh Day. 

No comments:

Post a Comment