Thursday 27 June 2013

Part 13 - Things got tighten up

New job no longer new any more. Honeymoon of the job has came to the end though. I am getting more busy and tighten up with the busy and heavy tasks on my daily basis. Burdens and responsibilities are getting heavier on my shoulders. 

It has added more challenge against our relationship. Besides distant, busy working schedule. Holding double tasks is not a joke. Stress mentally, exhausted physically, lack of quality rest at night is the worst. 




I am getting less motivation for everything. I am getting less personal time for workout. I am getting less energy for moving further. It sounds serious to me. 

And boss had promised, it will be coming to the end after two months. I really hope that night duty tasks will be reconsidered for our sake of goodness. 



It made me hard to arrange time for our meet up. I won't be shaking bumps at home at every weekend like others. I need to be on duty for every weekends and public holidays.

Fortunately, you're understanding and caring. I still can feel your love, your care, your concerns and your worries through the air. I had promised myself, won't get myself down. I will stay strong and tough, I will take care of myself.... because 

No comments:

Post a Comment