Thursday 27 June 2013

Part 14 - Family & Friends

Relationship is not about you and me. It involved our families, and our friends. We are still baba mama child. We need them same as they need us too. Building our own family doesn't mean to leave them aside. But rather get our family to grow bigger, merrier and happier. 

We are not the perfect person. But I do believed our imperfection is just right to complete each other in order for us to go further.


I will try my best to be with each other through good times or bad. We used to say, relationship is all about meeting the right person to be your life partner. But I have another concept that relationship is to create a sparks between two different individuals to live together. 

Although we are far apart and wouldn't be managed to meet each other as frequent as we wish. As I understand, relationship is not count by miles but by how much love we have in each other to stay and build the relationship. 


The day will come. Stay tuned dear.... Nothing will stop us from moving further, as we are truly wanted to be together. 

God will always bless us for a brighter tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment